As a Community Counselling Service, Phoenix relies heavily on the amazing work carried out by our fabulous volunteers! We would simply not be able to exist without their help.
We are always looking for volunteers, so if you have a few hours to spare, and would like to make a real difference to your local community, then we would love to hear from you!
We currently need help with:
• Preparing goods for sale and recycling and collection donations from our community recycling programme.
• Social Media Management
• Helping with event planning and publicity of Phoenix services
• Supporting Phoenix fundraising events, such car boot sales, jumble sales, training events, community awareness activities through street and supermarket collections
• Admin support such as sending out information, managing our newsletter and mail outs
• Evening reception and administrative duties
To find out how you can help, please contact Fran Halford on 0208 844 8543