Phoenix offers an affordable, integrative counselling model of supervision for those working with children, young people, families, couples and adults. To discuss your supervision requirements and costs please contact us on 0208 890 3133.
Phoenix offers the following types of supervision:
- Supervision for Supervisors
- Peer Supervision
Our core aims for the supervision that we provide to the counselling community are:
- To provide a learning environment that is safe and challenging so that you can explore and grow the therapeutic alliance you have with your clients.
- To provide a confidential environment in which to clinical issues can be discussed in depth to provide you with a strong clinical competence as a counsellor.
- To explore concerns in relation to risk management and to ensure that you are working within your professional and organisational guidelines
- To be a reflective practice that provides individual counsellors with a space to reflect on your individual practice and identify your development needs to ensure that you are able to work competently.